Hd Islamic daily quotes wallpaper and images of islam from our site islamicmsg.
We have to admit ultimately that we are powerless. Without the help of Allah, we cannot change anything. Therefore, we have to accept Allah in our lives as the only power who can help us. As the Prophet (pbuh) often used to say, "Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah (There is no change nor power except by the will of Allah)"

hd-Allah-power-cover-photo-for-facebook-timeline

In every situation of my life I leave in the hands of the creator ALLAH because he knows what will happen to me in this world and he knows what will happen to me after here, I leave all my plans to his hands as I have my own plans but ALLAH has better plans for me . Allah make me a true believer, make me follow the teachings of the Quran and the Hadith save me from all the kinds of sins small or bigger Yah Allah help all Muslims in the world grant our parents jannah.


Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: