Dua prayer to forgive sins blessing day Friday image quotes in islam Lord.
Happy Friday O Allah optimize us, guide us and drive on the right path and so we do good deeds. And Allah forgive our sins, this is enough for my honor, that I am your servant.
                               cover-photo-rabi-ul-awal

And for my so proud this is enough you are my lord. O the Lord you are just what i want. O my good Lord made me like that how you want.
Grant all the days of life Say we follow good holy Prophet Life path and leave the evil deeds.

rabi-ul-awal-last-friday


Jumma Mubarak Hd wallpaper in urdu message Prayer and dua for muslims.
Blessing day Friday cover photo for facebook. Urdu images.

bless-day


Dua prayer to forgive sins blessing day Friday image quotes in islam.
Today is last Friday of Rabi-ul-awal. last Friday of 2016 year.
Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: