Picture images Beautiful amazing stunning heart lovely khana kaba sky view of Makkah from building Allah home.

Do we ever sit down and think over the hardships the Prophet Allah's peace and blessings be upon him went through, why he left Makkah, why he left his family, why he got stoned, why his blessed tooth broke in a battle, why, because of us, because he wanted us to be saved from the fire of Hell, and we have never sat and thought of this and we have never shed a tear that how much pain we cause the Prophet Allah's peace and blessings be upon him when we sin and when we leave his blessed sunnah and follow others over and above Rasullullah.
khana-kaba-beautiful

above-sky

Remember Me and I'll remember you. My lord I have come to your door as a beggar. I am entirely impoverished; I have brought with me humility and remorse


beautiful-khana-kaba-picfrom-building


home-of-allah
people-praying


 makkahselfie-at-allah-mosque I love my prophet Muhammad (saw).O my Lord send your salutations and blessings forever Upon Your Beloved, the best of the whole of creation.

rare-helicopter-view

Its easy to act pious behind a screen!
But I love the pious even though I am not from among them.


white-stunning-view


ماشاء الله لا قوة إلا بالله

ya-allah-dua

Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: