Asslamualikum my love is only for my husband and my beauty is also, he completed my half deen, I want to spend rest of my life with my spouse.
Muslim husband and wife love quotes pictures and hadith written on it. Holy prophet love their wives. All husbands should follow that life path of Muhammad S.A.W.
Marriage is Sunnah. Love is after marriage before wedding it is not allow in Islam. Spouse relationship guides, spending life together.
How couple live their life.
Husband and Wife in Islam Pictures

Husband and Wife in Islam Pictures


Islamic Love Quotes For Husband

Islamic Love Quotes For Husband


Islamic Marriage Quotes

Islamic Marriage Quotes


Marriage Quotes

Marriage Quotes


Marriage in Islam Hadith

Marriage in Islam Hadith 
Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: