Achi bat kabbah Allah home Makkah visit see cry picture wish.
Kaba Ko Dekhny k liya Hasrat sy Dua Krna
The most beautiful feelings, scene in the world when you first time saw the Holy Kabbah. Ya Allah accept our good deeds and forgive us. Ya-Allah I daily cry daily imagine once I will goto Makkah. I want to see Kaba once in my life time please Allah allow me, make me able that I visit to your Home.
Wallpaper Hd
aik-baar-kabbah-kideewar

Whatsapp Islamic picture in urdu language.
happiness-seeing-Allah-house

urdu-aj-ki-achi-bat

Ya Allah aik bar hi sahi mujhe Kabbah ki deewar se Lipat kar rona hai. Happiness is seeing the house of Allah. Kushi to yeh ha Allah ko ghar ko dekha ja rha ha.
Urdu achi bat Islamic images deeni hadiyat aj ki achi bat.
Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: