Women also need education today women's rights history movement organizations issues a girl life story people of pakistan.
I always had a passion to do something for my country. I want to study further after Matric, but my culture did not support my ambitions. I was engaged to be married and my in-laws did not support the idea of me studying further, although they wanted a literate wife. I was already working at IDSP at that time after Matric, but my in-laws demanded that I leave that as well. I was married to a man who already had a wife and four children, but because he was well-settled in life, my family saw no harm in marrying me to him. Only three months after our marriage, he was sent to jail over a clan dispute and remained there for a year. 
womens-rights-history-movement-organizations-issues

During that time, my son was born. I left my husband’s home and came back to live with my own family, as he and I belonged to different castes and our marriage was not working well. My father had an accident which took his eyesight and it fell upon me to provide for my son and my younger siblings. I joined IDSP again and started taking up any project I could so that I could earn honorably. My relatives began pointing fingers at me but I stayed determined, because I knew I was doing the right thing. They had never bothered to help when my father lost his eyesight and my siblings were starving; I was not going to let them stand in my way either. I had started going for training when my son was only three months old. He is eight years old now and studying in a school. I am proud to have made a better life for myself and him, and continued my education alongside as well.
Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: