patients-steadfast-creator Alhamdulilah-thanks-Allah quran remember reward Alhamdulilah grateful
The one who is most deserving of thanks and praise from people is Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, because of the great favors and blessings that He has bestowed upon His slaves in both spiritual and worldly terms.
"So remember me; I will remember you. And be grateful to me and do not deny me." (Noble Qur'an: 2:152)
                                       quran remember reward
The more you appreciate what you have, the more you will be given by Him. The more you complain about what you don’t have, the more you’ll distance yourself from Him.”

Alhamdulilah thanks Allah

Indeed true! "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, my punishment is severe.' “(Noble Qur'an: 14:7)
 Allah is most reasonable and genuine.
Alhamdulilah for everything my Allah. I’m grateful for everything you have blessed me with. Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah ya rab e kareem
Alhamdulillah! Indeed gratitude is the first and most important characteristic that we as believers should have. Alhamdulillah

patients steadfast creator

Allahhumma a'inna ala zikrika wasyukrika wahusni 'ibadati' JazakAllah
Alhamdulillah for everything.
Thanks for reminding us to be patients and steadfast to hold on and Trust everything to our creator and accept what we are and what Allah gives for us.
Axact

Namal Shah

Namal Shah is Islamic Nayyab Girl , who love Islam and love to post Islamic Things and want to share islamic knowledge with every one so that Islam blessing reach to maximum people and every one enlight with islamic Knowledge.

Post A Comment: